Event Phone: (713) 254-6615
This 3-hour workshop is designed for new Bridge Officers, new members and not-so-new members alike. Participating in the program keeps a member up-to-date and current with the changes that take place in how a Squadron, a District and our National organization operates.
This workshop is NOT about leading the squadron; we have Leadership Seminars and programs for that. This workshop is about managing and operating a Squadron successfully. Organizationally, we expect a Squadron to benefit from the skills and talents of our members for the benefit of a Squadron and programs. In the workshop you will be introduced to:
- The structure of a Squadron, our District, and our National organization
- See and understand how organizational levels relate to each other,
- Learn about educational courses, programs and hands-on training available to members and the general public,
- Learn where your talents and time can help the organization,
- Discuss how to enhance your skills in scheduling, delegating, committee management, problem solving, and
- Learn the four (4) required actions that all Squadrons must take.
This workshop is Free to everyone.
Please register (below) so we may have an accurate record of attendees.
To join the online OTn3 workshop, check your email for the teleconference link, or Click this link to join the OTn3 Online Workshop
- Tuesday, February 27, 2024
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm