Event Phone: (281) 451-1146
This 3-hour seminar is designed for new Bridge Officers, new members and not-new members alike. Participating in the program keeps a member up-to-date and current with the changes that take place in intervening years. This seminar is not designed for non-USPS members. The seminar is great for all members on the Executive Board and all Bridge Officers!
This seminar is NOT about leading the squadron; we have Leadership Seminars and programs for that. This seminar is about managing our Squadron organization, and operating our Squadron successfully. Organizationally, we expect our Squadron to benefit from the skills and talents of our members for the benefit of the Squadron and our programs. Every member new to an elected or appointed position will benefit from this training.
In the seminar you will be introduced to:
- The structure of America’s Boating Club, our Squadron and our District,
- See and understand how organizational levels relate to each other,
- Learn about educational courses, seminars, programs and hands-on training available to members and the public,
- Discuss how to enhance your skills in scheduling, delegating, committee management, problem solving, and
- Learn the four (4) required actions that all Squadrons must take.
This seminar will be held as a teleconference via WebEx. Join the meeting by clicking this link. The meeting password is ABCH. If there are any difficulties in connecting, please contact Steve at 832-512-9582.
More ways to join:
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 126 738 9048
Meeting password: ABCH (2224 from phones and video systems)
Join by phone
+1-415-655-0001 US Toll
- Saturday, January 16, 2021
9:00 am - 12:30 pm