Event Phone: (281) 451-1146
This 3-hour seminar is designed for new Bridge Officers, new members and not-new members alike. Participating in the program keeps a member up-to-date and current with the changes that take place in intervening years. This seminar is not designed for non-USPS members. The seminar is great for all members on the Executive Board and all Bridge Officers!
This seminar is NOT about leading the squadron; we have Leadership Seminars and programs for that. This seminar is about managing our Squadron organization, and operating our Squadron successfully. Organizationally, we expect our Squadron to benefit from the skills and talents of our members for the benefit of the Squadron and our programs. Every member new to an elected or appointed position will benefit from this training.
In the seminar you will be introduced to:
- The structure of America’s Boating Club, our Squadron and our District,
- See and understand how organizational levels relate to each other,
- Learn about educational courses, seminars, programs and hands-on training available to members and the public,
- Discuss how to enhance your skills in scheduling, delegating, committee management, problem solving, and
- Learn the four (4) required actions that all Squadrons must take.
There is home-study and reading before the course. After you sign up, reading materials will be sent you (via email). This seminar will be held as a teleconference via Zoom. Detailed conference information will be sent to all registered participants.
|Free Ticketshow details +||$0.00 (USD)||Goes On Sale|
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 10:50 am
Sales End: Friday, January 15, 2021 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- Saturday, January 16, 2021
9:00 am - 12:30 pm